Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanks for the LOVE!

Can you believe we shopped for 12 hours today!!!! Now if I can only sleep for 12 I'll be good :o)

I am more than half way through this BLOG CHALLENGE and I wanted to thank everyone who has participated! Thanks for leaving love in the comment box and for making me feel like a rockstar photographer!! You are the best.

WINNERS: Cindy and Andrea email me! (lisa@lisasportraitstudio.com) You've randomly won this week's lucky comment prize. :)

Don't want to leave you without any images so here is the totally stunning Chelsey! You'd never guess she was one of the most shy girls I ever photographed. She actually banished her poor mom to the dressing room so she wouldn't be self concious...well looks like it worked! It didn't take long before I was able to bring her out of her shell and get these delicious images!


Ok so I overdid it but choosing one or two was just asking too much! I just shot these I'm still emotionally attached! Which ones are your favorites? Comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay.... so I LOVE the first image! Also love the image on the rug with her fabulous uggs..... the one with the serious face! LOVE LOVE!!!! You Rock.
-Suzanne

Andrea said...

I love every single one of these images. I was going to point out a favorite but I can't. Although the one on her knees with the scarf... that may win.

Anonymous said...

They are all great. I really like the one in the chair laughing. Beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

great photogaphs. hard to believe she was so shy. she should be very proud with these pics.

Anonymous said...

great photogaphs. hard to believe she was so shy. she should be very proud with these pics.