Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sooooo Busy

Can I get out of posting something entertaining if I post lots of pictures? And as a bonus I'll even post a guys session! Something I noticed is totally lacking in my new blogging adventure. As is becoming my norm I couldn't narrow these down. Justin chose the Statement session, a great choice for all the locations he wanted to go but resulting in tons of great images!

This little couch is mine, I use it all the time......yes I know! It's my favorite and everyone else's too! Take a minute to admire it's awesomeness :o)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

How much do I love that last shot!! I'm sorta in love with alternative lighting.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he ordered an album. It will be amazing with all the pictures he had. What a great session, good job Justin & of course Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! The 5th shot..... AMAZING!!! Love the look.... love the feel of the shot. It feels very rugged.... authentic! Great job again..... and what a cutie he is. :o)
-Suzanne Jones

Anonymous said...

AWESOME senior pictures. I will be a blog stalker for sure.