Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Senior Favorites ~ Past Tense ~ Part Two

Common' Guys I'm not feelin' the luv here! I know you read my blog and it would totally rock my world if you would leave me a comment. It could be a question, or even a compliment, that would really make my day! Do you SEE the little blue comment button below - the one that says 0 comments just click on it. It's that simple. Well for you blog stalkers out there, and you seniors who just want to see you adorable faces on my blog - here ya go!






I've got some sessions coming up that will just knock your socks off! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay.... so I check your blog everyday! Stalker, alrighty-then! :o) I have really enjoyed all your postings...... you rock, girl!! Love ya.
-Suzanne Jones

Andrea said...

yay for lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I know some family pics that I would totally love to comment on, if I ever get to have them ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
I love the variety you always have. No two images look alike. This is a GOOD thing! You always show a lot of different looks as well as locations. Great work as usual!

Jeff Nordby

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are awesome as always!! Your are an amazing photographer!!

Gina

Lisa's Portraits said...

Thanks Suzanne! It's great to hear from you! Hope the photography business is going well in Claremore! Stop by and see me sometime. Happy Holidays

Boy Jeff your really getting the hang of this blog comment thing. For those of you who don't know Jeff is an amazing photographer all the way from Anchorage Alaska. I bullied him into leaving a comment on my blog now it seems he's addicted. Or else he really wants to win a gift card!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! Great ideas, pretty gorgeous beautiful images and fun stuff too!!!
see you in Red Rock soon!
Peg