Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogger Girl

Man I am a bloggin' fool! I am so dedicated to this blog challenge that I am sittin' here at a Christmas party with all my friends on a borrowed laptop drinking my glass of wine and trying to come up with something to blog about! I'm totally bummed because I just lost a game of Partini and a game of Cranium. I'm a total competitive junkie so losing not one but 2 different games has me doling out a few unsavory threats to my husband and some of the guys on the opposing team.

Since I don't have any pics here to share with you and it's only 5 days until Christmas, almost 4-note the time of this post, this is a good time to share with you our holiday schedule. Every year I take 2 weeks off during Christmas to spend time with my family. I totally need the break!! We will be closed from Dec. 24- Jan. 2. And after that I will be off to the fabulous Las Vegas for the Senior Portrait Artist Convention to learn the hottest trends in Senior portraits. So if you have a session scheduled in January or February, lucky you! I'm always incredibly inspired when I come home from the SPA convention after working with all the greatest senior photographers in the nation. It will also be my first trip to Vegas, I'm very excited about that!

Well back to the party! TTFN!

0 comments: