Friday, December 5, 2008

Rave Reviews

To all who missed me today, I spent the second half of my afternoon attending the Fall 2008 Portfolio Review for the Capstone Class of OSU-Okmulgee. Capstone class is pretty much the culmination of semesters of sweat and tears for photographers and graphic designers ending in a review where professionals are invited to critique their work. It's very nerve wracking! I know I was there only 3 short years ago, actually it seems like forever ago. Soooo much has changed. Well now that I'm a grown up photographer I've been invited to review the portfolio's, so I went with two of my fabulous friends Andrea and Cody, who I don't get to see enough of anymore. And we critiqued. Which is actually very hard to do. I have to say there is some seriously amazing talent coming out of that school. If your thinking of a career in photography or graphic design I would highly suggest OSU-Okmulgee. And to the graduating class of 2008 Congratulations,.......Now breathe!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.