Monday, December 1, 2008

Lisa Misses a Blog Post Official Contest

LISA MISSES A BLOG POST RULES (effective today until December 31st, 2008)

~ If I do not post something on any given day Monday through Sunday, yes - even on the weekends, the next day any client who calls the studio to book a new session will receive a $100 gift certificate toward that session. The gift certificates will be valid December 1 through January 31. Limit one per household, not valid with any other offer or discount.

~ That means if I misses a blog post I will be honest the following morning. If you see the "LISA MISSED A BLOG POST BANNER" then you qualify. The sale will only be for 24 hours! You will ONLY find out that I acted irresponsibly by reading this BLOG. Seriously, no exceptions!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

that's so smart! Wish I had thought of it!