Monday, December 15, 2008

Danna

Guess this weekend i'm posting my girls with the more quiet personalities. Danna was also of a softer spoken nature but I don't mind. Whatever your personality type I like to take the time to get to know who you are and to bring your style into your photos! Danna chose the Style session and we took a trip to Downtown Tulsa and then came back to the studio. She brought some great clothing and we had a hard time making up our minds what she was going to wear! Give me too many good options and there will be a problem . I have a complete inability to make a decision. Character Flaw. Well now that you know something more about me, check out Danna's completely amazing senior pics! I can only take a tiny bit of the credit - have you seen the girls I get to work with!

Can you believe how awesome her bone structure is ~ Stunning!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What is it with a T-shirt and scarf that is so darn cute? I love that image! Such stunning girls you've been photographing!

Lisa's Portraits said...

And hats....I can't get enough of hats!!