Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lisa Misses a Blog Post to plan her brothers wedding...

12:o2 .... ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!!!

Well it looks like I technically missed the blog post per my computer time so here it is people your last chance (hopefully) to get that certificate. SALE STARTS AT 12:00AM and goes until 12:00AM on Saturday, December 27, 2008. 24 hour sale! No exceptions once sale is officially over. Yes, that means you will be leaving a message on the machine because I will be shopping! I will also be on vacation for the next couple of weeks so when I get back I will call you back to schedule your session but you must leave a message today.

LISA MISSES A BLOG POST RULES ~ (effective today until December 31st, 2008)~ If I do not post something on any given day Monday through Sunday, yes - even on the weekends, the next day any client who calls the studio to book a new session will receive a $100 gift certificate toward that session. The gift certificates will be valid December 1 through January 31. Limit one per household, not valid with any other offer or discount.~ That means if I misses a blog post I will be honest the following morning. If you see the "LISA MISSED A BLOG POST BANNER" then you qualify. The sale will only be for 24 hours! You will ONLY find out that I acted irresponsibly by reading this BLOG. Seriously, no exceptions!

0 comments: