Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Senior Spotlight: Claire Detter



Art Session ~Studio

My name is: Claire Detter

I go to school at: Claremore High School

My favorite websites are: Facebook



The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: People and InStyle

My first crush was: Alex Coplon

My current favorite song: Love Story by Taylor Swift



The last meal I made was: Bologna sandwich!

My biggest accomplishment in high school so far: State Runner-up Basketball in 07, Basketball Regional Champions in 08, All-District soccer 06 and 07, National Honor Society



My dream job: Being a nurse or doctor

One unusual talent I have is: I don’t really have any

I couldn't speak when I met: I’m usually never quiet

My favorite things in my closet are: North face jacket and my zebra print dress



2 most important things to have a great friendship are: trust and laughter

In 10 years I see myself: Married with two kids doing something I love

I love Lisa’s Portaits because (shameless plug!!): When I took my pictures I felt really comfortable, the pictures came out awesome and they didn’t look like the same cookie-cutter senior pictures! It was an amazing experience!

For senior year, I was most nervous about: not getting senioritis and about heading off to college



My top 5 senior events are: Homecoming, Senior Basketball, Senior Soccer season, Prom, and Graduation

My most embarassing moment is: when I was in a walking boot and it had been raining outside I walked into the school and bit it in front of everyone. My stuff flew everywhere.

My number one lesson from high school I will take to college is: take time to study even though its not my favorite thing, Ill have to find a way to balance both school and soccer in college.

Senior year is such a big deal because: It’s my last year at home before I am off on my own.



Tulsa senior portraits senior photography senior pictures owasso senior pictures tulsa Lisa's Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in lifestyle portraiture of maternity, newborn, babies, children, high school seniors,and families. We service the entire Tulsa area and surrounding suburbs including Oologah, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Sapulpa, Bixby, Owasso, Collinsville, Wagoner, Claremore, Okmulgee, Glenpool and Coweta. If you have been searching for a maternity photographer, newborn photographer, baby photographer, senior photographer or family photographer then look no further.Our website showcases some of our favorite maternity photography, newborn photography, baby photography, child photography, senior photography, family photography. Lisa's Portraits is a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Professional Photographers of Oklahoma (PPO) and Senior Portrait Artists (SPA). Senior Portraits, Oklahoma, Senior Pictures

0 comments: