Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger!

So keeping up with my blog over the holidays has proved to be more than this little blogger can keep up with. Missed another day, and my fellow spa challengers are starting to notice! Yikes, I wonder what my punishment will be........I'll probably be made to walk the runway at the Senior Portrait Artist Convention in some crazy, ridiculous getup. That's just the kinda group they are :o)

How many of you ventured out on Black Friday? Not me, no way.....no how...my husband did though he's a closet rock star and was on the hunt for a brand new Gibson Les Paul. So needless to say I will be listening to the incescent thunder of 80's rock music for the rest of the weekend. Right now its Ozzy Osbourn's Bark at the Moon, which was my daughter Chelseas favorite song until she got old enough to know better (poor baby)! My 7 year old son doesn't stand a chance.

Well off to see the Bedlam Game! Go Pokes!!

0 comments: