Monday, June 2, 2008

Josh and Song are getting married!!

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph Josh and Songs engagement pictures. Since I quit photographing weddings I don't get to do this as often as I used to so I was completely stoked about it! They were such a fun and easygoing couple I really wish I was going to be photographing their wedding..... but its all the way in Green Bay.....sigh!!! I also took Songs Bridal portraits which was even more fun despite the muggy Oklahoma spring weather. Song kept saying how she wanted to jump into the fountain and take some pictures in that......I'm not so sure she was joking! Sorry Josh, won't be posting those till after you see your gorgeous bride walking down the isle. But here are a few of my favorites from the engagement session........


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?