Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going Downtown .........

So if your one of those people who automatically thinks of the park or a studio when you think of a portrait session check these photos out. It suited them both so perfectly.......when we finally got there. After RS'ing because of rain, rain, more rain, 35mph winds, t-ball games, and once we even actually got all the way downtown only to find my favorite spots blocked off for Mayfesters!! Aaaaaargh! But as you can see it was sooooo worth the wait. Thanks for all your patience guys. Mandy I know you can't wait to show off your album so I hope these photos will tide you over!

Till next time!!!
~LChance in Downtown Tulsa




Chance in Downtown Tulsa
Chance in Downtown Tulsa




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-
OMG...thanks! I cannot tell you how happy I am with all the pictures...you definitely captured "my" boys...each with their own personalities that shines thru in every picture.
I am very grateful for the time you took...at the shoots, dealing with me trying to decide what to order,etc.
Can't wait to see the book...