Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gideon turns 1

A special thanks to the Gore family for traveling all the way from Beggs in order for me to photograph them. Also thanks to my friend Chris Humphrey who photographed their wedding, for referring them to me. I so enjoyed getting to know this family. Chris Gore is the Pastor of First Baptist in Beggs. I love it when families bring their own props. It always makes a session more personalized and Leslie brought the best ones. Antique books, rocking horses, wooden animals and stuffed ones too. She's lucky I didn't "accidentally " bring them back to the studio with me! So take a look at this kiddoe. I'm so blessed I get to photograph the most precious children.












Tulsa senior portraits senior photography senior pictures owasso senior pictures tulsa Lisa's Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in lifestyle portraiture of maternity, newborn, babies, children, high school seniors,and families. We service the entire Tulsa area and surrounding suburbs including Oologah, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Sapulpa, Bixby, Owasso, Collinsville, Wagoner, Claremore, Okmulgee, Glenpool and Coweta. If you have been searching for a maternity photographer, newborn photographer, baby photographer, senior photographer or family photographer then look no further.Our website showcases some of our favorite maternity photography, newborn photography, baby photography, child photography, senior photography, family photography. Lisa's Portraits is a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Professional Photographers of Oklahoma (PPO) and Senior Portrait Artists (SPA). Senior Portraits, Oklahoma, Senior Pictures

0 comments: