Friday, September 19, 2008

Myth Busters

Don't you look at all the sweet sweet baby images photographers have on their websites and say to yourself (and your photographer) I want that image of MY sweet sweet baby! Well, they don't come that naturally. I wonder what ever made us think baby would willingly accept the fact that we wanted to dangle him 4 feet in the air naked on daddy's forearm. But it sure makes a precious image!


Not having any part of it..........
holding on for dear life.......................... Losing the battle....... Sweet daddy lovin'

Welcome Grayson Blake Kelley of Oologah! Jessie and Blake are kind of special to me. I love being a young photographer, keeping up on the latest trends in the world and in photography but it also means that I haven't been in business 20+ years and built those lifetime bonds with clients but I'm getting there and this couple is a great example. I photographed Blakes senior portraits. Then I had the pleasure of photographing their fabulous wedding and now here they are with their beautiful little boy! I'd say I'm getting old but I never feel old! I love this job! till next time!


~lisa

Ok so I couldn't leave mom out :o) How beautiful is this!!