Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An apology to my blog

So it has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting my blog. I tried to be a good blogger but alas I have failed.

Dear blog, I'm sorry. I know you must be wondering where I've been and why I've neglected you. Please know that I've missed you, though. I never intended to make you feel hurt and abandoned, and I promise you I'm not spending time with another blog. It's just that I've been so busy. I miss you, and I want to spend more time with you, and I promise we will soon. Please give me another chance.

Yours always, Lisa

Tulsa senior portraits senior photography senior pictures owasso senior pictures tulsa Lisa's Portraits is a boutique photography studio specializing in lifestyle portraiture of maternity, newborn, babies, children, high school seniors,and families. We service the entire Tulsa area and surrounding suburbs including Oologah, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Sapulpa, Bixby, Owasso, Collinsville, Wagoner, Claremore, Okmulgee, Glenpool and Coweta. If you have been searching for a maternity photographer, newborn photographer, baby photographer, senior photographer or family photographer then look no further.Our website showcases some of our favorite maternity photography, newborn photography, baby photography, child photography, senior photography, family photography. Lisa's Portraits is a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Professional Photographers of Oklahoma (PPO) and Senior Portrait Artists (SPA). Senior Portraits, Oklahoma, Senior Pictures

0 comments: