Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Senior Spotlight: Kelsey Knudson


Style Session ~Studio, Downtown Tulsa

My name is: Kelsey Knudson

I go to school at: Owasso High School

My favorite websites are: Facebook and MySpace.

The magazines I always have to stop and look at in the grocery store are: Seventeen

My first crush was: I honestly don’t remember!

My current favorite song: “Right Now” by Akon, “I’m Ready for Whatever” by T.I.

The last meal I made was: Ramen Noodles, teehee!

My biggest accomplishment in high school so far: Being a part of National Honor Society and Student Council

My dream job: winning the lottery and not working

One unusual talent I have is: I can wiggle my ears without moving my head!!

I couldn't speak when I met: I usually can talk to everybody even if it’s awkward.

My favorite things in my closet are: My Hollister jeans and my big pink prom dress

I love it when girls bring their prom dresses!!!
2 most important things to have a great friendship are: Trust and Laughter

In 10 years I see myself: With a job I really enjoy and settling down with a family.

I love Lisa’s Portaits because (shameless plug!!): Lisa is awesome and I had a lot of fun. The pictures are amazing!!! Lisa has incredible talent! Call 609-5100 RIGHT NOW!

For senior year, I was most nervous about: Being the “Big Dog” at school and wondering where to go to college


My top 5 senior events are: Senior pictures with LISA! Homecoming, Grad Bash, Prom and Graduation

My most embarrassing moment is: I was walking to the chair at lunch and BLAKE pulled out the chair from underneath me. I fell on my butt. It was actually really funny.

My number one lesson from high school I will take to college is: Learning how to manage study time with social time!

Senior year is such a big deal because: It is the last year to spend with your friends and knowing that you are going out on your own as an adult.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous kelsey.
I love you :)

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely amazing! You are so beautiful Kelsey!