Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our little models!

So I didn't quite make my 1 a week goal for updating, but I'm getting there. Our model search was a huge sucess and we had such a great time meeting all the sweet kiddos that came into the studio. I'll be posting some of my favorite shoots over the next few weeks.


If you're a student at Owasso High School look for me in the commons area Friday morning around 11am. Drop by and say hello! We're already booking our 2009 Senior sessions and everyone that is photographed by July 15th will be entered into a drawing for a FREE I-Phone! So call and book today because space is limited.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog. I am a photographer in Tulsa. You do amazing work, from what I have seen here.

Keep it up!

Phil Sumner

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.